Leading the Global Movement to Help the World See
“Clear vision can fundamentally change someone’s world and help unlock their full potential. Yet, for 1 in 7 people around the world, clear vision is not accessible. We can begin to solve this issue by bringing awareness to the global vision care crisis,”
We launched a #HelpTheWorldSee campaign for Onesight, the philanthropic arm of Luxottica for World Sight Day.
We created a compelling awareness campaign and dreamed up a fun and effective social call to action of making "hand glasses" that got clients, consumers and influencers alike interested and engaged.
Here are a few highlights by the numbers!
- 255 million impressions and growing
- Front page USA Today Snapshot coverage
- 21 thousand social actions
- 15 SMT bookings resulting in 140+ placements
- Nearly 80 thousand video views
- Wrangled 30+ celebrities and influencers to participate (mostly pro-bono!) across the globe
Most importantly, bringing awareness to a very real cause and helping the 1.1. billion people in the world who need glasses, but lack access.
- Creative Communications Strategy
- Digital Content Strategy
- Brand Voice Development
- Experiential Strategy and Activation
- Social Movement Creation